NDS and NDIA Information Sharing Session
National Disability Services (NDS) and the Queensland Provider and Market Relations team from the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) cordially invite disability service providers to join us at a local Information Sharing Session.
At the end of June 2019, Queensland had just over 49,000 people with an NDIS plan. With a projection of 92,000 plus this means we are only a little over 50% of the way there.
In meeting this challenge, Queensland disability services providers have to ensure their services are safe, meet the quality expectations of stakeholders while simultaneously ensuring their organisation’s sustainable.
The session will explore the following:
- Queensland’s NDIS performance
- The NDIS Quality and Safeguarding framework which commenced in Queensland on the 1st July
- Recent NDIS changes and their impact upon organisations e.g. new pathways, pricing
- Upcoming State or Commonwealth legislation changes that may impact disability service providers
- Resources available to assist providers to be safe and sustainable providers of sustainable disability services.
|Date and Time||Location||Registration|
|27 November 2019
9:30am - 12:30pm
Mount Isa Neighbourhood Centre
72 Marian Street
Pioneer, QLD 4825