NDS will be visiting the Outer Gippsland, Goulburn, and Mallee NDIS roll out regions in March, and invites strategic leaders to attend, including CEOs, Senior Managers, CFOs and HR Managers to the NDIS Roadshow.
The NDIS Roadshow will present a comprehensive overview of the NDIS, exploring the organisational considerations and operational changes required to operate under the Scheme.The session will provide a systemic overview of the steps involved in preparing your organisation for providing services in the NDIS environment.
The day will be broken into five segments. They are:
- Understanding the big picture – The foundations and fundamentals of the NDIS
- From client to consumer – The impact of consumer directed service and the importance of understanding and preparing your customers
- Taking stock of business – The impact of payment in arrears, NDIS pricing and the importance of knowing and reviewing your organisational costs
- Knowing the rules - Legislative requirements, obligations and processes for registered providers and the purpose of key documents such as the NDIA Terms of Business, the Provider Toolkit, Operational Guidelines and the NDIS Price Guide
- Building your NDIS Roadmap – An introduction of how to systematically review and align business systems with the NDIS Terms of Business using National Disability Services’ Business Process Guide.
|15 March 2018||Federation and Training Bairnsdale, 8 Main St, Bairnsdale||10:00am – 3:00pm (registration and refreshments from 9:30am)|
|20 March 2018||Quality Hotel Mildura Grand, Seventh St, Mildura||10:00am – 3:00pm (registration and refreshments from 9:30am)|
|28 March 2018||Shepparton Golf Club, 15 Golf Dr, Shepparton||10:00am – 3:00pm (registration and refreshments from 9:30am)|
NDS recommends that strategic leaders in disability service organisations are most suited to attend this session, including CEOs, CFOs and HR Managers.
This venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the organiser directly with any additional accessibility requirements.