NDIS Implementation Workshop #3: Beyond Implementation
The morning session will include (10AM – 12:30PM):
- Updates from key agencies including; the NDIA, DHHS, NDS and Local Area Coordinator, Latrobe Community Health Services
- A question and answer panel with agency representatives
- A presentation on provider obligations – delivering NDIS supports in an open market
- The opportunity to network with your peers from the region
Presentation: Provider Obligations – Delivering NDIS Support in an Open MarketThis presentation will discuss Australian Consumer Law in relation to delivering NDIS supports. It will identify what sharp practices, fraud and misuse of funds might look like, and explore enforcement of non-compliance and the associated consequences.
Zero Tolerance FrameworkA brief introduction to the Zero Tolerance Framework and resources that are freely available will be given.
The afternoon session will include (12:30PM – 3:30PM)
- A light lunch
- An extensive workshop on implementation to innovation - exploring how organisations can enhance their customer-directed practices
Workshop: Implementation to InspirationThis workshop will review key NDIS operations addressed in the Readiness and Implementation Series within the context of the customer journey, exploring how this journey informs business success. The discussion will focus on the importance of understanding your purpose and how customer service, workplace culture and customer-directed practices influences your organisations’ value proposition. The session will provide practical resources to assist organisations review and build customer-focused practices.
|14 March 2018||Inner Gippsland, venue TBC|
|27 March 2018||Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre, Cnr Ford & Ovens Street, Wangaratta, 3677|
|11 April 2018||Box Hill Town Hall, 1022 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill, 3128|
|12 April 2018||Mooroolbark Community Centre, 125 Brice Ave, Mooroolbark|
All sessions will run to the below schedule:
- 9:30am - Registration
- 10:00am - Session starts
- 3:30pm - Session ends
The discussion on the day will be guided by the below resources:
- A guide to competition and consumer law: For businesses selling to and supplying consumers with disability
- NDIS Terms of Business
- NDS Zero Tolerance Framework
NDS recommends that strategic leaders and decision makers within disability service organisations are most suited to attend including; CEOs, HR managers, team leaders and middle management.
This venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the organiser directly with any additional accessibility requirements.