Leading the NDIS Transformation: Leading Change (Shepparton)
Be the catalyst for transformation and lead the change within your organisation.
In partnership with an award-winning management consultant Bendelta, NDS is excited to deliver a leadership program in 2019. This program focuses on three critical elements for transforming your organisation, leading to the creation of an even stronger and more diverse sector that enables greater choice and control for people with disability under the NDIS.Who should attend?
Targeted at senior leaders and decision makers (CEOs, board members and executive leaders), this program comprises three separate workshops: Transformational Leadership, Employee Experience and Leading Change.
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm (*Registration opens at 8:45am for a 9:00am start.)
Location: Parklake Hotel, 481 Wyndham Street, Shepparton, VIC 3630
Cost per workshop:
Members - $150
Non- members - $225
Cost for all 3 workshops:
Members - $300
Non-members - $450
- Workshop 1 - Transformational Leadership (2 May)
- Workshop 2 - Employee Experience (9 May)
- Workshop 3 - Leading Change (21 May)
Workshop 3: Leading Change
The focus of this workshop is on the leader’s role in planning for and driving successful change in their organisation.
You will have the following questions answered:
• How do we effectively plan for and manage change?
• What are the critical factors that lead to a successful transformational change?
• How do we identify likely responses to change and help people navigate through the stages of change?
• How do we influence and motivate different stakeholder groups to embrace change?
• How do we maintain momentum and ensure the change is sustainable?
This venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the organiser directly with any additional accessibility requirements.
With thanks to the Victorian government's Transition Support Package, workshop costs have been heavily subsidised. NDS members further benefit through their NDS membership.
Give your organisation the best chance to transition to and operate in the NDIS market by making the most of our Sector Development Project workshops. NDS members will continue to receive support when our funded sector support wraps up. Not yet an NDS member? Visit the NDS membership page.