Introduction to Lean Thinking In-house workshop
- The evolution of improvement methods and leading practices now
- Outlining the key Lean Thinking principles and practices
- Engaging staff in improving their work
- Understanding value and waste in work
This is an introductory session that is suitable for staff at all levels.
Participants will gain an understanding of what Lean Thinking and Practice is and be able to apply some of the concepts to improve their own work.
The session is presented by Lean Enterprise Australia. Lean Enterprise Australia is part of a global network focused on making things better for customers, staff and organisations. There are more than 30 institutes like ours working alongside education providers and organisations from every sector, in every corner of the earth, demonstrating the benefits of lean thinking and practice.
Alister learned and led Lean Thinking in the automotive industry. Previously CEO of a parts company, he understands what it takes to transform to a continuous improvement culture.
Karllie has over ten years of experience applying lean thinking in government and small business. She has focused on building capability in teams and applying lean principles in the office.
- NDS member organisation: $3,825 plus GST
- Non-member organisation: $5,470 plus GST