Infection, Prevention & Control
This comprehensive course written by subject matter experts which outlines strategies to successfully prevent and control the spread of infection which has never been more important than it is today.
This course equips workers with the latest evidence based knowledge required to prevent and control infection according to current Work Health Safety (WHS) legislation, standards and industry codes of practice.
• identifying the risk of infection;
• responding appropriately to situations that pose an infection risk and reporting accordingly;
• identifying common infections;
• recognising the modes of transmission of infection;
• applying standard precautions as part of own work routine;
• recognising situations when transmission based precautions may be required and reporting accordingly; and
• applying transmission based precautions when standard precautions may not be sufficient to control infections.
Discounted pricing until 30 June 2020
- Individual access: Normally $35.00* for 12 months access now discounted for a limited time
- $17.50* for 1 – 200 users
- $14* for 201 – 300 users
- $11.20* for 301 – 400 users
- $8.96* for 401 + users
Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance Training Alliance.
e-Learning Module: Online (Duration: 60 minutes)
Date: 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Target Audience: This comprehensive course is recommended for workers who require knowledge of safe work practices in order to prevent, and if necessary control, infection in the workplace.