Incident reporting and investigation skills
This workshop will simplify and guide you through what you need to know, consider, do and document to be competent in incident management in a disability environment.
It will be delivered by PHI - a specialist risk management and training company for aged, community, disability and health services.
- Managing incidents to comply with the NDIS requirements
- NDIS Commission serious reportable incidents to know what and when to report
- Overview of the coronial process to know what to expect and report to the coroner
- Recommended content of incident reports to ensure documentation is defensible and reasonable care is evidenced
- Best practice in incident investigation to prevent reoccurrence
- Incident investigation documentation to demonstrate effective risk management
- Case study practice to improve skills
Takeaway practical strategies:
- Improve your incident reporting and investigation documentation
- Achieve compliance with NDIS reporting requirements
- Improve outcomes for clients, staff and services
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that nurses, coordinators, team leaders and managers from disability service providers are most suited to attend.
|Tuesday, 19 October||1.00pm to 4.00pm AEDT||National online Zoom meeting|
NDS Members: $200 +GST per person
Non-members: $300 +GST per person