Hume Moreland NDIS Implementation Workshop #3: Beyond NDIS Implementation
National Disability Services invites service delivery and NDIS intake managers, team leaders and frontline managers to the final Hume Moreland NDIS Implementation Workshop on Tuesday, 14 August.
This session will complete NDS’s Implementation Workshop Series, preparing organisations to operate effectively in the new NDIS market environment.
The morning session will include (10:00am – 12:00pm):
- Up-to-date news from key agencies, including; NDS, NDIA, DHHS and LAC (Brotherhood of St Laurence)
- A question and answer panel with presenters
- A presentation on key updates to the 2018/2019 NDIS Price Guide, including policy changes to provider travel and participant transport
- An opportunity to network with your peers across the sector
Presentation: 2018-19 NDIS Price Guide Update
This presentation will identify the key updates made to the 2018-19 NDIS Price Guide, with a specific focus on the policy changes to provider travel and participant transport and the implications this has on organisations.
The afternoon session will include (12:00pm – 3:00pm):
- A light lunch and networking
- An opportunity to share NDIS stories of positive outcomes for participants
- An interactive session focused on Beyond NDIS Implementation. The afternoon session will explore the importance of enhancing organisations’ customer-centred practices to be a provider of choice.
This interactive session will focus on the importance of understanding your organisation’s purpose, and identify ways to enhance customer-centred practices to help distinguish you as a provider of choice. The value of reviewing a participant’s journey when interacting with services will be introduced and ways to enhance this experience, as a driver of successful engagement with participants, will be explored.
Who should attend
NDS recommends that strategic leaders, service delivery and NDIS intake managers, team leaders and frontline managers are most suited to attend.
*Please note registrations will close on 7 August 2018.
Date: 14 August 2018
Time: 10:00am - 3:30pm (Registration and refreshments from 9:30am)
Location: Best Western Airport Motel and Convention Centre, 33 Ardlie Street Attwood, VIC 3049
This venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the organiser directly with any additional accessibility requirements.