Disability Safe eLearning Program
Available now - secure your booking for 2023.
Disability Safe is a comprehensive and applied program consisting of eight individual e-learning modules. The program has been designed to enhance the quality of disability services through safe work practices. It focuses on developing and expanding knowledge and understanding, in creating and participating in safe workplace environments.
The ‘Disability Safe’ program package includes the following topics:
- Bullying Awareness for Senior Managers
- Bullying Awareness for Workers
- Food Safety for Disability Support Workers
- Impairment in the Disability Sector
- Infection Control for Disability Support Workers
- Medication Management
- Risk Management
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Awareness Training for the Disability Sector
Each module takes 20-30 minutes to complete and includes assessment questions throughout.
Click the 'Register now' button to register for this course.
Prices (exclude GST) and are for a 12 month licence:
- Individual access - $105
- Tier 6 1-100 users - $1,350
- Tier 5 101-250 users - $2,020
- Tier 4 251-400 users - $3,765
- Tier 3 401-550 users - $5,012.50
- Tier 2 551-700 users - $5,510
- Tier 1 701-2500 users - $6,309
Note: This course is available on the NDS Workforce Essential e-Learning Library Licence
For any enquiries, please contact Learn & Develop at submit enquiry/feedback.
For technical support with the eLearning training platform, please contact email@example.com, 07 3114 2958 or access the online helpdesk