Disability Industry Round Table (DIRT) 2018
NDS Tasmania invites you to come along to the next Disability Industry Round Table meeting.
The Disability Industry Round Table is a network that focusses on workforce development and planning. Come along and receive updates on opportunities for training, idea sharing and networking.
Members include operations managers, HR managers, RTO representatives and other interested parties.
DIRT supports efforts in the sector to be recognised as an industry of choice on the basis of strong people and culture management.
This activity supports the implementation of the Tasmanian Disability Workforce Strategy and Action Plan. In particular, it contributes strengthening support service capability, human resource management practices and leadership capability.
The February agenda Includes:
- Planning Activity – timetable of yearly DIRT and confirming activities for discussion
- Information updates on disability workforce development and planning projects
- Update of training programs on offer for 2018
- State-wide Training Calendar for 2018
- Networking opportunity and idea sharing
Further items will be communicated to the network via DIRT e-news.
First time attendees to the round table are most welcome.
|Hobart||13 February 2018, 2:00pm - 5:00pm||Room 1, Launceston LINC 71 Civic Square, LTN|
|Launceston||15 February 2018, 1:00pm - 4:00pm||Room 1, Launceston LINC 71 Civic Square, LTN|