Disability Employment Horizons - bringing our vision to life
NDS invites all service providers offering NDIS “Supports in Employment” to attend the formal launch of our Industry Vision for Supported Employment.
Your input is critical. Please join us to discuss how, as a sector, we can practically implement the Industry Vision.
This will be a unique opportunity to “put theory into practice” to ensure the sector can operationalise the Vision for the benefit of job seekers and employees with disability.
Representatives from the Agency will join us to discuss 2021-2022 Disability Employment Action plan, and there will be a panel discussion covering the Disability Royal Commission, the trial of the proposed Wage Determination Framework and the evolving view (locally and internationally) of supported employment.
Throughout the afternoon we will examine the key themes presented in the vision including:
- Sector transition to the provision of an NDIS aligned continuum of employment options and supports
- Identifying and evaluating the sector’s workforce needs
- Ways to increase engagement with employers and business partners
- Achieving compliance with IR provisions and a new wage setting framework
- Implementing recommendations/reforms arising from the RC
- Identifying KPIs to measure progress.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Who should attend?
NDS recommends that CEOs and executive leaders within disability employment service organisations are most suited to attend.
Date: Wednesday, 19 May
Time: 12.30pm to 5.15pm followed by drinks and networking until 6.30pm
Location: Via Zoom and at the Sydney Masonic Conference Centre, 66 Goulburn Street
Members - Zoom attendance: $39 +GST
Non-members - Zoom attendance: $59 +GST
Members - Onsite attendance: $49 +GST
Non-members - Onsite attendance: $69 +GST
Members - Onsite and networking: $59 +GST
Non-members - Onsite and networking: $79 +GST