Disability Aware: An awareness and inclusion program
Disability Aware is an engaging, interactive and extremely informative eLearning course, packed with highly relevant, up-to-the-minute information specifically developed by disability professionals. The program covers a wide range of essential topics designed to build skills, understanding, and confidence with the inclusion of people with disabilities.
The program covers a wide range of essential topics designed to build skills, understanding, and confidence, including:
- Disability and diversity;
- The rights of people with disability;
- Different causes and types of disability;
- Communication tips and techniques;
- Stereotypes and misconceptions; and
- Strategies to help you feel confident to work inclusively with people with disability.
Who should attend?
This course is suited to any organisation or industry type looking to enhance knowledge and skills to work inclusively and provide services to people with disability: employer, manager, colleague, volunteer, teacher, community worker or service provider.
Individual access: $35.00 plus GST for 12 months
Volume discounts are available upon application
Online eLearning module - duration: 60 minutes
Proudly distributed in partnership with Cerebral Palsy Alliance Training Alliance.