Disability at Work Summit 2019
NDS’ employment summit will take a targeted approach to the essential issues in employment. It will examine innovative ways to move forward in changing times, featuring critical thinkers on questions including ‘What will the sector look like in 10 years?’
The 2019 summit will run on two separate days – one focusing on open employment and the other on supported employment. They will each delve into the most current and pressing issues for the sector in these areas, and look to generate discussion from you, our members.
The open employment day will explore topics including:
- The transition of DES providers into the new contract
- Balance between employment assistance fees and outcome fees
- The latest on the review of the assessment tool
- An Eligible School Leaver pilot update
The supported employment day will investigate, among other things:
- New pricing/funding arrangements under the NDIS
- Progress on the FWC’s approach to wage determination
- Access for people with disability to supported employment
We will bring you more as the date approaches.
Register your interest to attend the summit. (Registrations are due to open Mid-April)
The call for papers for the summit has also been extended until Friday 29 March 2019. Click on the documents to the right to find out more.