Defensible Documentation Workshop
What happens if your support is questioned?
Can your progress note documentation provide evidence of your duty of care? Or is it subjective, irrelevant or incomplete?
This course will introduce you to defensible documentation and give you the skills to ensure your documentation always protects you.
Upon completion of the workshops, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements required for progress notes to be defensible under question
- Apply strategies to make documentation easier
- Understand duty of care and how to document relevant information, incidents, risks, change and ‘refusal of care’
- Examine the benefits of defensible documentation
- Write notes that can defend NDIS goal support funding
|12 February 2019||All Seasons Bendigo - 171-183 McIvor Rd, Bendigo||9:30am – 1:00pm|
|14 February 2019||Ikon Park Pavilion, 400 Royal Parade, Princes Hill VIC 3054||9:30am – 1:00pm|
|20 February 2019||The Pavilion, 'The Breakwater', 50 Viaduct Rd, Warrnambool VIC 3280||9:30am – 1:00pm|
|27 February 2019||Functions By the Bay, Cnr Plowman Place & Young St, Frankston||9:30am – 1:00pm (morning)|
|27 February 2019||Functions By the Bay, Cnr Plowman Place & Young St, Frankston||1:30pm – 5:30pm (afternoon)|
Morning tea will be provided. Please provide details of dietary requirements upon registration.
This venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the organiser directly with any additional accessibility requirements.
This event has been made available as part of the Sector Development Project by funding from the Victorian Government's NDIS Transition Support Package.