Customer Experience Kick-Start Workshop
Register now for the Customer Experience Kick-Start Program.
Delivering great Customer Experiences (CX) creates happy and loyal customers, creates competitive advantage and drives business growth.
How does your organisation rate when it comes to delivering CX? Do you have the knowledge, tools and vision for how to get there? If not, where can you start?
If you have started the CX journey, are you clearly focused on ‘the right’ thing?
The Customer Experience Kick-Start Program will set you on the right track. This program introduces you to the concepts, tools and skills required to understand what your clients want and build great CX to support their needs. Participants attending the program will be able to:
- Describe the why, what and how CX impacts business today
- Assess their organisation's readiness to deliver positve customer experience outcomes
- Learn and experience the Human-Centred Design model, which includes;
- creating a customer journey map and research plan
- conducting a research project based on research findings
- creating simple prototypes to communicate development ideas
- iterate ideas based on prototype feedback.
Who Should Attend?
Leaders within disability service organisations are most suited to attend including, team leaders, managers, CEOs, CFOs and HR Managers. Sole traders are also encouraged to attend.Event details:
*Registration opens at 8:45am for a 9:00am start
- NDS members - $50
- Non-members - $75
|Location||Date and Time||Venue|
13 June 2019
9:00am - 4:30pm
|Waratah Room Whitehorse Centre, 397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading|
This venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the organiser directly with any additional accessibility requirements.