Business Excellence Webinars
The NDS Business Excellence Webinar Series looks at topical business issues. Each session is presented by leading subject experts and thought leaders, providing insight and guidance during our sector transformation.
Webinars will be interactive, with live polling allowing senior leaders to gain insights from their peers.
The NDS Business Excellence Webinar Series will be held on the last Friday of each month.
Please click on the topics below to see more.
3 November 2017
In this webinar we will discuss the implications of the cyber-physical age for organisations, and how to create the right strategy, structure, culture and engagement, to enable human potential to flourish and remove what causes great people to under-achieve This webinar will be presented by Bendelta; top strategic leadership advisory firm in ANZ, with services focusing on human capital strategies, leadership development and organisational design.Request recording
1 December 2017
How to get marketing on the agenda of your organisation.
Many organisations seeking to work within the NDIS are still hesitant, or don't know where to start in outwardly marketing their services. Often, the biggest blocker can be the Board or senior management that may still see marketing as an expensive, shiny proposition. This webinar presented by ThinkHQ seeks to educate participants as to how to start to change the internal resistance to marketing and to provide practical tips on how to begin the marketing strategy development process.Request Recording
2 February 2018
Just as disability service providers keep people with disability at the centre of decisions, Human-Centred Design offers a creative process to help engage your customers during every interaction with your business. Amy Whelan from Mesh Communications will provide you with the fundamentals of delivering a great customer experience and how to understand what your customers really want. This webinar has been designed to help you look holistically at the journey of your customer; from branding and communications, recruitment of new staff through to implementing new technology and processes.Register now
2 March 2018
The disability sector is in the midst of fundamental change and organisations are handling this in a variety of ways. Many of you have already set a strategic intent and are seeking support to implement and continuously improve. In this session, we will detail some of the non-negotiable factors when managing change and interview some senior leaders of organisations who have navigated their change strategy successfully.
In this interactive webinar The Our Community Group will cover:
- The board’s role - leading vs board handballing to the CEO
- What is reasonable to expect from the board
- Structural implementation
- Gaining management/staff buy in
- Evaluating/reviewing change effectiveness
- Practical tips from an organisation (Chair/CEO) who has had recently undertaken an organisational transformation
6 April 2018
In this webinar we will outline
- the critical capabilities that organisations will require to be successful over the next decade
- the implications for the development of leaders and staff
- the approaches organisations will need to take to unlock, realise and combine human potential in individuals and teams This webinar will be presented by Bendelta; top strategic leadership advisory firm in ANZ, with services focusing on human capital strategies, leadership development and organisational design.
- NDS Members - $35.00 + GST
- Non-NDS Members - $50.00 + GST
- Victorian members – Free.