Bayside Peninsula NDIS Implementation Workshop #1: Scheduled plan reviews, reporting on outcomes and support coordination
Registrations are now open for the first Bayside Peninsula NDIS Implementation Workshop, scheduled for Tuesday 17 April.
The morning session will include (10am – 12:30pm):
- Presentations from key agencies including NDS, NDIA, and DHHS
- A question and answer panel with presenters
- Presentation discussing scheduled plan reviews
- The opportunity to network with your peers
Presentation: Scheduled plan reviews (anniversaries)
This presentation will explore the purpose and process of scheduled plan reviews, discussing the role of the provider and how to best support participants during review.
The afternoon session will include (12:30pm – 3pm):
- A light lunch
- Workshop on support coordination
- Presentation on reporting on outcomes
Workshop: Working with and delivering support coordination
This workshop will explore the role of support coordination both from a service provider and a support coordinator perspective.
Presentation: Reporting on outcomes
In response to feedback from the sector, this presentation will provide practical advice regarding how to report on outcomes.
Date: 17 April 2018
- 9:30am: Registration
- 10:00am: Session commencement
- 3:00pm: Session ends
Location: Functions By the Bay, Young Street & Plowman Place, Frankston