Allied Health Networking Event and Disability Virtual Conference: Western Australia
Allied health disability service demand has expanded dramatically across all of the diverse professional disciplines. With the person with disability at the centre of allied health practice new, practice and business models are required. All allied health practitioners need guidance to develop their skills and connections to evolve from multi-disciplinary into full interdisciplinary service delivery across Australia.
To help support allied health practitioners along the way, National Disability Services (NDS) have organised an all-day event which offers both a networking opportunity and a live screening of the Allied Health Virtual Conference. Registration is essential as places are limited
By attending you will:
- Hear from disability leaders on the NDIS and Quality and Safeguards, workforce development initiatives and digital innovation as it relates to allied health;
- Learn from the allied health experiences of people with disability and their views on interdisciplinary services;
- Learn from; and have your questions answered by Allied health experts about:
- Interdisciplinary practice development research and outcomes;
- Innovative solutions within separate professional disciplines;
- Private practice business models
- Rural, remote and regional allied health development
- Gain new contacts to network within and across the Allied Health professions.
- Access new tools, ongoing learning and business supports.
- Find out the latest product and service developments from our conference partners.
NOTE: To enhance post-event networking, an event registration list will be shared with participants at the end of the evening. Please opt-out during the registration process if you would prefer that we not share your details.
We want to help you get the most out of this event! During the registration process please tell us a little about yourself:
- What is your profession?
- Do you work with adults, children or both?
- Who are you looking to network with during this event?
- What would you like to get out of the event?
- What geographical location/s do you provide services in?
Date and Time: 11 December, 9:30am - 4:00pm (Registrations open at (9:00am)
Location: NDS WA Office, 12 Lindsay Street Perth, WA 6000
Cost: Employees of NDS Member organisations receive a discounted price of $85 (including lunch and morning/afternoon tea).