Allied Health and Disability Virtual Conference (National)
Allied health disability service demand has expanded dramatically across all of the diverse professional disciplines. With the person with disability at the centre of allied health practice new, practice and business models are required. All allied health practitioners need guidance to develop their skills and connections to evolve from multi-disciplinary into full interdisciplinary service delivery across Australia.
This conference invests in you and your practice, supporting you to embrace interdisciplinary practice.
By attending you will:
- Hear from disability leaders on the NDIS and Quality and Safeguards, workforce development initiatives and digital innovation as it relates to allied health;
- Learn from the allied health experiences of people with disability and their views on interdisciplinary services;
- Learn from; and have your questions answered by Allied health experts about:
- Interdisciplinary practice development research and outcomes;
- Innovative solutions within separate professional disciplines;
- Private practice business models
- Rural, remote and regional allied health development
- Gain new contacts to network within and across the Allied Health professions.
- Access new tools, ongoing learning and business supports.
- Find out the latest product and service developments from our conference partners.
Date: 11 December
Location: Online and On demand for 30 days following the event
Cost: This virtual conference is discounted at:
- $80 for members of National Disability Practitioners (NDP) and National Disability Services (NDS)
- NDP Student category members receive a discounted rate of $50
- Non-members can register for just $120 (includes 30-day access)
View presentations from sector experts as they are released throughout the live event day on Wednesday, 11 December 2019 or access presentations on demand for 30 days following the event.