ACT COVID-19 Response
Information and support for ACT service providers
NDS’s Australian Capital Territory COVID-19 Sector Support Project, funded by the ACT Government, provides additional support to the ACT Disability Sector during the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Identification of ‘best practice’ procedures
- Identification of ways to ensure workforce capability and capacity
- Support for organisations around business continuity planning
- Providing timely practical advice and resources to support the sector
- Engaging with other sector stakeholders to develop effective responses to pandemic-related issues
The project commenced in September 2020 and as such has been present throughout the preparedness stage for the current outbreak, and during the outbreak and lockdown phases. Each stage of the COVID-19 pandemic has presented unique challenges, as will the future post-lockdown period.
By being aware of those issues that impact the sector during each of these stages, the project works collaboratively with other sector stakeholders to ensure timely and appropriate support for people with disability, their family and carers; disability support organisations; and support staff.
ACT COVID-19 online resources
- ACT COVID-19 Disability Pages
- Community Services Directorate - COVID-19 Support for People with Disability
- WorkSafe ACT COVID-19
- NDS COVID-19 Hub
For any enquiries, please submit enquiry/feedback