NDS’s Membership Recognition Awards acknowledge the loyalty, support and contributions of Organisational Members that have reached the milestones of 20, 30, 40 and 50 years of continued NDS membership.
In December 2015, 45 members were recognised for their long-standing partnership with NDS.
50 years of continued membership
- Activ Foundation Inc
Founded in 1951, Activ Foundation has grown to become Western Australia’s largest disability service provider. Their services extend throughout the Perth metropolitan area and through regional WA and include accommodation, home and community care, recreation, respite, supported employment and transport services.
Activ enables people living with disability to reach their potential and to make real lifestyle choices. They are committed to ensuring their services and supports are relevant and suitable to individual needs, enabling clients to select the supports they prefer so they may live the life of their choosing.
Tony Vis of Activ Foundation (right) was presented with a 50 year NDS Membership Recognition Award by Vicki O’Halloran AM and Ken Baker AM at the NDS 2015 CEO Meeting.
40 years of continued membership
- HPA "Helping People Achieve"
Tony Burn of HPA (middle) was presented with a 40 year NDS Membership Recognition Award by Vicki O’Halloran AM and Ken Baker AM.
30 years of continued membership
- Australian & New Zealand Association of Neurologists
- Technical Aid to the Disabled (ACT) Inc – TADACT
20 years of continued membership
- Alkira Centre - Box Hill Inc
- Araluen Centre
- Autism Association of Western Australia (Inc)
- Blairlogie Living & Learning Inc
- Blueline Laundry Inc
- The Bridge
- Brighton & Districts Helping Hand Association for Intellectually Disabled Inc.
- Broadmeadows Disability Services
- Brunswick Industries Association Inc
- Burke and Beyond
- Central Bayside Community Health Service Ltd
- Cooinda Hill Association Inc
- Cooinda Terang Inc
- Dame Pattie Menzies Centre Inc
- Devonfield Enterprises Inc
- The Disability Trust
- Goulburn Options Incorporated
- Greenacres Disability Services
- IDEAL Placements Association Inc
- IDV Inc
- Inclusion Melbourne
- Ingham Disability Support Services
- Kyeema Support Services Inc
- Lasercraft Australia
- Melba Support Services Inc
- Moe Life Skills Community Centre Inc
- Murray Valley Centre Inc
- Northern Support Services for People with Disabilities
- The Onemda Association Inc
- Pinnacle Inc
- Providing All Living Supports (PALS) Inc
- Shepparton Access
- "Stanthorpe Training Centre Inc
- Southern Downs Employment Service"
- Sunraysia Residential Services Inc
- TAD Disability Services
- Tastex Knitwear Incorporated
- Watch Disability Services Inc
- Whittlesea District Branch of the Helping Hand Association