NDS’s Membership Recognition Awards acknowledge the loyalty, support and contributions of Organisational Members that have reached the milestones of 20, 30, 40 and 50 years of continued NDS membership.
In December 2014, 26 members were recognised for their long-standing partnership with NDS.
Program: PDF, Word access
50 years of continued membership
- House with No Steps
For more than 50 years, House with No Steps has been supporting people with a disability to live a good life as valued members of their community.
With their services and businesses across NSW, QLD and the ACT, they’re one of Australia’s largest disability organisations.
They provide support and disability services for all people with a disability to achieve their goals and fulfil their potential. Whether you’re looking for a job, a place to call home or new ways to make friends, they’ll work with you to plan for and achieve your goals.
Andrew Richardson of House with No Steps (left) was presented with a 50 year NDS Membership Recognition Award by Ken Baker and Vicki O’Halloran.
40 years of continued membership
- Cerebral Palsy League of Queensland
- Community Accommodation and Respite Agency Inc
- SCOPE (Vic) Ltd
30 years of continued membership
- Central Coast Disability Network Inc
- Cosmos Inc
- Prahran Mission
- RPH Australia Cooperative Ltd
20 years of continued membership
- The Ascent Group Australia Ltd
- Connect2Group Inc
- Cooma Challenge Limited
- Dundaloo Foundation Ltd
- EPIC Employment Service Inc
- Finding Workable Solutions Inc
- FSG Australia
- Headwest (Brain Injury Assoc of WA Inc)
- Macarthur Disability Services Ltd
- Macleay Options Inc
- The Mai-Wel Group
- The Paraplegic and Quadriplegic Association of SA Inc
- Somerville Community Services Inc
- Strive Warren Blackwood Inc
- Top End Association for Mental Health Inc
- Willing & Able Foundation Ltd